Tweaking Z-BOX

usaski1

• Baller

First off, a -.09 is fast not slow so I'm assuming you meant +.09.

Are you setting up the skier weight factor, Feather, Light, Nomal, XL befor you ski each person ? If its on no skier or too light it will show a slow first segment and then take off once it does the first calculation of speed.

To set the factors press on/off & up keys together, use menue to move up and down the list. Press the up key to bring up the b1, b3 ans b4 to exit settings. Increase the numbers for a fasrter segment.

• Baller

I have crew weight at 00.. I also thought skier weight went out the window with stargazer? I have not set my skier weight. I have things on normal.. not light or heavy. The crew weight only affects the ball 1 time on short setups I hear... I'm on 2500 FT lakes.

• Baller
no, there are 2 settings.. one for 34 and below, and another for 36.. once I made the change for 34 and below, its did have an impact at all my lower speeds, and this is crazy, but all my times were the same (+09 ect) for each speed at whatever ball. Crazy.

• Baller_
This is just a suggestion and a reminder. Control issues can be masked by hardware problems. A extra return spring may be necessary as the Z-box requires a higher level of throttle response, checking for control cable binding and lubrication may be in order. We have a Nautique with an APEX Chevy that ran fine in standard Classic Mode yet had a real hard time controlling with the Z-box. cleaned up the above issues and re-located the ground wire directly to the battery and now controls as designed.