Ski. Season... OveRRRRr!!!! Freaking Out!

ThePantsManCan

• Baller
About to start hitting the slopes for snowboard season...engine is out of the boat getting the bearings checked while I consider increasing the size a bit...had my steering rebuilt and ordering a new throttle setup after the first of the year.

• Baller
GOODESkier, Where do you ride? by the looks of your sled, probably mountain ride somewhere? I enjoy riding almost as much as skiing, it gives you much of the same rush as skiing the course. I've always wanted to put a turbo on a sled only problem is I've never had a 4 stroke.

• Baller
jayski, I have heard you can turbo a smoker as well, I actually know a guy in the west that will do one for free if I ship it to him, but I am just a little nervous they won't last during flatland riding? It would be an awesome sled though.

• Baller
@cobber it just depends on the amount of boost you are running, lots of guys here will have turbo's and run them around home too besides the mountains, just can't drive it like you stole it, same with running nitrous, in every sled I had used the Boondocker kits and they worked awesome, the magic button was a blast!