Pulling the trigger on a Goode 9900

KcSwerver

• Baller

It's official, after almost 6 months of serious ski hunting iv decided to pull the trigger on a Goode 9900 sl left.

I started skiing when I was seven and by the time I was twelve I was on a 64 inch HO Esprit. I stayed on that untill two summers ago when I finally moved up to my dads Connelly Concept from the 80's ( the one with the neon green bottom) that was the ski I first made passes through the slalom course on. In fact in my first tournament, the day after I made my first pass, it took me from 26 mph all the way up to 36mph And has served me more than well. But as you would think it's obviously time for a new ski. after price hunting for a long time Today we made the purchase. This is going to be a huge change, I'd love to get any pointers on how I should approach the change, and what I should expect. Iv been looking at BOS for almost everything, and I know you all have great things to say.

Info:

I am a boys 3 skier

I weigh 140 pounds

My current set up is on the Connelly concept with double powershells. Behind a 1976 Mastercraft Stars and Stripes.

Any useful information on how to efficiently make a transition on a ski would be very much appreciated.

KcSwerver

• Baller

I have a strip running the length of the plate on either side of it and then measured half the plate and cut that portion into horizontal strips to go width ways between the to long pieces

I would take a picture but the plate is still on my old ski, here is a diagram of interloc pattern

|=|

| |

|=|

| |

| |

|=|