Unboxing - Care packages from Camaro and Connelly

Horton

• Administrators

I skied my first set today in the Camaro warm top and neoprene lined shorts. I was toasty.

Second set => just my normal trunks => shrinkage!

That warm top is killer. I do not know how they do it but the Camaro neoprene is so soft. I am going to wear that darn thing out. Love it.

• Administrators

@rico now that is funny.

@acmx truth is the wind in Bako has 3 modes. 0 mph, 5 mph and 60 mph. We do not have any girlie 15 mph wind.

Official North American contact for Camaro here. Our waterski collection is shown here: http://www.camaro.at/en/wasserski/index.php

The top that @Horton has is a piece from our new Titanium Baselayer collection. These are 2mm reversible pieces with 4-way bubblegum stretch that also come in a shirt with sleeves, sleeveless mono, Farmerjohn/jane, pant and shorts. The titanium shorts are essentially the inner layer of the Evo boardshorts that John received. You can see the baselayers here listed under our Scuba section.

http://www.camaro.at/en/tauchen/baselayer/index.php

Titanium baselayers were originally developed as baselayers for scuba but can be used for any watersport. Its perfect for skiing because the black outer-side is durable and the silver lining on the other side is soft and smooth which makes putting the items on when wet a breeze. It can be worn with the silver side out on hot days, to reflect heat but keep in mind the silver side is not as durable and may show wear first. The baselayers are treated with the same coating as our Modetec (available now) and Blacktec (expected arrival in mid June) suits. It is a SCS coating which allows zero water absorption. This ensures that the remains lightweight, easy to put on and keeps the items from having unpleasant odors.

If Ballers have questions about where to find Camaro product just email sales-USA@camaro.at. If you have a local shop you would like to support, send us their info and we can set up your order through them. Thanks Ballers!

• Baller
@camarokid - Do any of your products replicate or come close to the warmth provided by a drysuit? I am looking for something for my daughter for the swing seasons, when we ski in mid 50 degree water and air. She used to use the Oneil XS hybrid, but they don't make them in that size anymore. I have heard great things about Camaro and am thinking about getting her one if they are warm enough.