Regionals in Colorado

Water is 74 degrees and the ramp is getting the fast wax. we are looking forward to seeing all of you Western Region Skiers in top form for the 2013 USA WESTERN Regional tournaments.

Come to Beautiful Colorado check out the peoples republic of Boulder, Denver Nite Life, Estes Park and most off all ski your best at LAKU Landing Site of the 2013 Western Regional Three Event Water Ski Tournament.

Town of Windsor is spraying mosquito and the population seems to be down from the late winter snow fall.

Great Camping on the river with fishing not to mention the 15lbs Lunker Wiper population in Laku Lake 1. catch and release only please.

Anyway you are all invited to rock the house at Laku........ It is time to invite you all back to the base of the high country

I am looking for Announcers. If you are interested in helping out I can offer perks in return. Please contact Norm Wenzel at lynnwenzel@yahoo.com or call me at 303-725-0556.

Kind regards,

Norm Wenzel

• Baller
@Klundell my lake is ten minutes from Laku if you wanna put some sets in let me know. Fort Collins offers some good shopping or a quick trip to Denver and go to Tommy slalom shop. As for fun for a 16 month old.... cant help you there.