Newport Beach Cali, here I come from London!

londonskier

Morning Sprayers. I posted months ago and am really exited to visit on 17th August to 3rd Sept. looking forward to Cali skiing, but where? Help please. @horton how can I find your Dads place? Where else can I ski? Hope to meet some of you then. David

A big thank you to @danbirch and @stevehaines and Al vanB for welcoming me at Canyon lake, it was great to meet some Ballers this side of the pond. Possibly the nicest water I've skiid on. I had a great morning and hope I can reciprocate someday in London. I love this tiny sport which I think makes people who love it friendly to all skiers. Sorry now I didnt take a photo. Next stop Newberry Springs CA tomorrow.

• Baller
@londonskier Were about's in London do you ski? I may have a family trip out there next summer back to the old stomping grounds in Cheltenham. Hoping to ski at Cirencester and anywhere else I can get a ride. Don't want to be a dosser and miss my skiing time while there.

@rico @horton I'm getting some coaching from Terry on Friday, then skiing 3 rounds at Great Lakes on Sat. @colo_skier , sinces Princes closed last year I ski at Denham Waterski. Its abouNice club, and you are welcome to ski there, just contact the club and you can book in. Let me know when you're going and I'll try and meet you there.