Goode 9800 SL versus Nano One?

oneski

• Baller

Ive been riding a 9800 SL (left foot forward) with Powershells for about a year....I've changed just every thing on the ski from binding placement to fin adjustment and I just can't ski a comfortable consistent set on the ski. Sometimes I'm riding the tail of the ski through the gates and other times I'm burying the tip on my off side turn. Last year I came off a Goode 9200 with Wiley bindings and had the ski totally dialed in. It was comfortable and predictable.....I knew exactly how much input it would take to initiate a turn. It felt like a Ferrari where my 9800 feels more like a station wagon.

I'm thinking about getting off my ski and am curious how the 9800 compares to the Nano One. Would I notice much of a difference in the Nano One? How about a comparison of the 9800 to the D3? Any other suggestions?

• Baller
Check your 9800 for delamination. I had 3 of them go bad. It appears to have a bubble on the ski bottom or top. If its not smooth that is your problem. The 9100 9500 and nano 1 are all great skis in my opinion. I was able to get on them and have PB's or match PB's 1st ride.