Shot in the dark for a Zup

alex38

• Baller

@alex38 I was looking at them the other day thinking the kids my like it. Granger Mountain had them for $263 free shipping. It says 329 but if you add it to cart it comes out with the discounted price.

• Baller

The board is a fun board. I got one of the first boards made and thought the kids would be bored after a few days. They still play on it all the time, when done skiing. They pull each other and friends around behind the Sea Doo on it. They like the fact that the handle can be hooked to the board and they can go hands free. Masterline makes the handle and ropes for them. Great board to have around for first time beginners to get out on the water. Much simpler than trying to get a combo set of skis together etc. Overton's is the major retailer selling them right now, but more dealers are picking up the boards.

The guys that started the company are out of Williamsburg, VA. Chris Durham (formerly of Wake Tech and before that Kidder skis) is the manufacturer of the board. It's all made in the USA. Overton's is only a Retailer of the board.

• Baller

As a manufacturer for Zup I got one of the first boards made and thought the kids would be bored within a few days. They love it. They play on it all the time pulling each other and friends behind the Sea Doo. They really like how the handle hooks to the board for the hands free riding. Great board to have around for first timers behind the boat. Much easier than trying to get combos and teach someone to ski for the first time. You can lay, kneel, sit, stand. They ride double with friends most of the time.

Masterline makes the rope and handles for Zup. Zup was started by some guys from Williamsburg, VA. Chris Durham (Wake Tech Fame) is in charge of the manufacturing and sales for them. Overton's was one of the first Retailer's of the boards.

• Baller

As a manufacturer for Zup I got one of the first boards made and thought the kids would be bored within a few days. They love it. They play on it all the time pulling each other and friends behind the Sea Doo. They really like how the handle hooks to the board for the hands free riding. Great board to have around for first timers behind the boat. Much easier than trying to get combos and teach someone to ski for the first time. You can lay, kneel, sit, stand. They ride double with friends most of the time.

Masterline makes the rope and handles for Zup. Zup was started by some guys from Williamsburg, VA. Chris Durham (Wake Tech Fame) is in charge of the manufacturing and sales for them. Overton's was one of the first Retailer's of the boards.

• Baller

• Baller