Jobe Dry Suit

The_MS

• Baller
For all practical purposes, it is the exact same suit including the YKK zipper. It appears to be built by the same manufacture in China, quality is as good or better than the O"neill. I started the season on my 4th O'Neill Assault. They usually last me up to two seasons then they are junk. I do not expect the Jobe to last any longer. Never send the O'Neill Assault to O'Neill for repair, they never get it right and by the time you pay for the repair and shipping back and fourth it cost less to buy a new suit. I noticed the large is out of stock on the Jobe site. I sure hope Jobe keeps producing them.

• Baller
@MS - Forgot to mention, for the money I have never gotten a better deal (I paid $269.00) on a hybrid drysuit than the one from Jobe. I consider Jobe/O'Neill Hybrid the best design for Slalom. Just enough room to wear my Eagle vest underneath for impact protection.

• Baller_
@JC I am on my 5th year with the Throttle I have and now that nobody is making a full neo dry suit anymore I may have to get one. I just like the fact that Jobe is making products that are nice and affordable. I may have to get a vest and DS.

• Baller

If it is really the same suit as the Assault then the price is really really good.

Paid 389 for my O Neill 4 years ago.

If you are thinking of a drysuit,that s a good buy!!!

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!