Nano XT

walleye

Nano XT will get tested from a real hack. Coming off 9 straight missed openers @22 I hope it is the magic carpet for me. Boat shed was broken into last night, they stole my ski along with a bunch of other stuff. I will recieve XT next week. I will have 2 weeks to practice before memorial weekend tourney. In practice been running a few 32's, 28 is good on the old Goode. I practice behind PP 98 SN and I just cannot figure ZO out I feel like I am on a rubber band. My poor skiing, push tail,closed shoulder/hip offside, stare @ one ball, pull to long causes me to load hard out of the ball. When I am behind my boat it is solid out of the ball so I can fall back into my lean another bad habit. Behind Zo it gives then takes back with a more horse power than I have then I am on the rubber band. I have tried B1 B2 nothing works in l ast 4 years. I should learn how to ski but that is to logical I am going with the XT.

If I run 32 memorial day we can all say this is a magic carpet. I will keep ya posted how I do. If I drop 2 grand on this ski and blow my opener. Spend your 2 grand on ski school.

@walley I'm sorry to hear someone stole your equipment. Not nice. On a good note... you're getting an XT!

It is not unusual for people to struggle a bit with ZO at first. Once they accept they should not challenge the boat, passes get a lot easier. Don't force the issue. Relax and you and your new ski will enjoy the ride.

I wish you the best with your new ski and please keep us posted.

@KcSwerver they raped the place radios, batteries, skis, jackets, generators...etc No distruction other than dash boards, ripping radios out. They also hit the neighbors shed. Go karts are still there.

@sunperch sounds like vacation time next week for ole wally. You need to schedule visits near the lake. I will need at least 1 hour rest between sets, plenty of time for you to get some work done before I need you to drive. My XL boot is to large for perchy toes:( or them hound pups.

@MS come ski with us, family needs some coaching. We don't have ZO but the lake is skiing well.