INT League

rodltg2

• Baller
I'm planning on skiing my first INT this coming weekend. Not to sure what to expect. Coordinater told me I would just ski and they would place me in the proper division . Anyone ski these events before ? I forget to ask how many rounds.

• Baller

Rod, you going up to Villa Lagos? I'm going to have to miss this one, but it's a good group of people. I ran the slalom event the last couple years, and we did two rounds on Saturday and one on Sunday. I don't know what they have in mind this year, since I'm not involved. They will have a 200 there. If you make it up on Friday, you can take some practice.

INT basically places you in your division by a "never run before" system. So, if you usually run your 28 but haven't gotten through 32, you'd be in the never made 32 division. After your first event, it automatically places you in the right division. If you know that you're likely to run 22, just tell them, so you can ski with the others who are basically your same level. When you get there, ask Eric Pettinger. He'll help you out. Sorry I'll miss you there.

Kyle