Anyone ever send a ski to GOODE to recondition?

GOODESkier

• Baller
That service has been around since Goode was painting the bottom with SEM bumper black auto paint, which makes reconditioning really easy. Now that they are doing full bottom and top graphic sheets, I'm not sure how much they can cosmetically recondition. You might message Chad Scott and see if he knows.

It will come back completely reconditioned. They will repair and refinish the bottom of the ski. I have nicked a few of them on platforms and docks. Had one of my favorite skis redone after I got a little too close to the shore or should I say dry land on if. Didn't wanna jump on a new one. Still skiing on the one Dave fixed for me

• Baller_
@Horton and @eleeski, I've had some bad OTFs with the ski flinging a good distance away from me. However, it has never made it all the way into the house to connect with the ceiling fan. You guys must really be generating some cross-course speed.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

I know Goode customer service has taken a beating on the forums, however my experience has only been goode. I use PS5's and 3 buckles have broken over a year. I just emailed them and got a next day reply, saying "no problem - I'll send you some new ones". I love that. Same a few months ago,when I needed new plate screws. And no charge. With service like that I'd be happy to send them a ski for a refurb.

• Baller
I decided to send a Nano OneXT in to get some wear and tear and my crash gouges fixed on the ski. HANDS DOWN, looks like brand new. I am very impressed with the quality of the work and the speed that they turned the ski around in. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND their work!