2014 Syndicate S2

Stevie Boy

• Baller_
It has the steps along with that funky snake/speed skin bottom. It was already a fast ski. The trouble I've had is slowing it down. TWhisperer was on it or a prototype in a video somewhere recently on this site. Part of a College tournament I believe.

• Baller
I went for the S2, it turns real nice, easy to get on the sweet spot, feels solid behind the boat, though it did not feel particularly quick across the wakes, compared with the mapple, I, m going to use it as a traing tool to get rid of some bad habits, it is more stable and will allow me to work on things, the mapple is a great ski, if you are skiing well, I have too many issues at the moment to get the best from it.

• Baller
I had the enormous pleasure of skiing with, Steve Schnitzer recently, he suggested a few changes to the ski setup, I am so pleased I brought one, with the new setup and a few coached sets, it has changed the way I ski, slower, less effort, more consistent, the ski can sure turn well, has given me renewed drive and enthusiasm, I was on a downward slope for a while, not now.

• Baller

Remember that the Andy's and Terry's of the world could ski on a 2x4 with tennis shoes velcro-ed to the thing and probably smoke most of us........ "We" have to find the ski that allows us to ski our best and develop solid technique and form. I found my ski about 3 years back and haven't looked back since.

I should ADD, set up and dialing the ski in is SUPER important.