Wakeye (attempted) upboxing

Horton

• Baller
They are very helpful when you email them. I was trying to find out if they had something that would work on the tower and v-drive pylon and since the thing is sort of modular it can be done if a second boom is purchased. (XTG mount)

I just bought one of the shock tube version and it works great with my iPhone 4s. I also got the Wakeye App and am really pleased with the Automatic mode. You set the minimum speed, say you're skiing 34, set it at 32 mph and it starts recording once the boat reaches that speed. When you drop at the end of the lake, it stops recording and saves the video. It integrates with the GPS in the phone perfectly. No more remembering to start and stop the camera and no wasted memory on the camera. Hope they add vibration stabilization on their next upgrade!! Also tried another App they recommended called MoviePro, it has all kinds of extra features.

It would be great if ballers posted a short video and listed the type of camera they used and if it was a boom or shock tube model. My set-up follows the skier well but even with optical stabilization I get image shake with a JVC video camera. I would imagine a phone would have a less stable image. Still very useful for self coaching. Glad I got it.

Another nice unboxing video by @Horton‌ with Father's Day coming up, I need to choose between the regular iPhone 5 and shock tube version. Anyone have any experience with both versions? I don't use a shock tube but could if video results dictated. Maybe I should just ask for a new CP?