Jump Switches & Adapter Harnesses

ryno65

• Baller

I am looking to buy some rope switches & Rope Switch Adapter Harnesses.

Can anyone suggest a seller that I could purchase both pieces from, rather than the additional cost of 2 separate shipments from PP & ZO to Australia.

Thanks

• Baller_
The rope switch is just a plain ol on off micro switch. Just cut the small connector end off the cable supplied by Perfect Pass and butt connect it into the ZO harness by cutting out the connector in the harness. cut it back about 3" you can save the connector and butt splice back in if you need it in the future. done many of them that way.

• Baller

Thanks @Jody_Seal‌ could work for some of our guys.

We also "borrow" boats regularly for some of our jump events, so ideally need to retain the plug-&-play ease of fitment for some.

• Baller

Radio Shack had the PP connector plug in the store. I'm sure you have electronic supply houses there. You can probably find the microswitches there too. Auto parts stores usually have lots of plugs as well. Order a few spare springs from PP and you can easily rebuild your switches. I love slaloming behind PP Classic with a switch and my water is a bit corrosive so I worked to maintain my switches. It was easy.

Eric

• Baller

@DUSkier‌ looks like we have found the ZO-type plugs locally, so I will cut the PP-plug off like @Jody_Seal‌ said & fit the new plug. The leftover tail might end up with the female plug, giving us an adaptor for any PP-users.

Thanks everyone for your input !