Kids and 3 event skiing

• Baller_

Early last year I received a call from a local videographer who was doing a side business creating videos about kids and the cool sports they do. The intended audience is kids, with the intent to show how much fun stuff is out there if they put down their video games, get off their butts and go have fun (my description, not exactly his). He didn’t know anything about competitive skiing, but had come across the website for our Junior Development tournament, thought it could be a potential candidate for his series, made a few inquiries and ended up contacting me. To make a long story short, he came out twice and took several hours of professional quality HD video of my kids, Krista (14) and Zach (11), for 3 event competitive skiing. All to distill down to two 7 minute segments with the kids narrating and describing the sport and why it’s so much fun.

The first segment is here and is a great introduction and motivation for any kids interested in skiing

Credit to Phil Lee for a great finished product. Some of the other sports segments are here:

www.kidzinmotionsports.com

If it was easy, they would call it Wakeboarding