Zero Off Download

PatM

• Baller
Anybody download the new version R from Zero Off? I cannot find it in their downloads. Didn't know if you have to contact them directly or not. I have a linebacker sized ski partner that I think version R would work well for.

• Baller
@"Pat M"‌ the Nautique dealer in Orlando couldn't do the R update on my 200 and said that 50%of the boats they service wouldn't take the upgrade. If this happens to you, don't give up. Freddie Krueger came by and successfully did the upgrade in 10 minutes. Unfortunately, I was out when he did it so I don't know what the issue was. Just letting you know it CAN be done if you hit a snag.

• Baller

The Orlando CC Dealer did my 2011 409 in 10 minutes. However, my ski partners 2012 5.7 took 3 tries over 2 months to get it right.

As a side note, I am 6'4"@225, and absolutely LOVE the Plus system. I really didn't know how much until after I had been using it for a year, skied behind a 200 without it, and felt like there was no power from ZO...Felt terrible, no boost, no afterburner.

Also, 2 other ski partners that are much lighter, 150 to 160lbs, hate the plus, and won't use it.