new ski for my wife

Fatroll

• Baller

My wife is interested in starting to ski the course. She is a barefooter so being aggressive should not be an issue. She is currently skiing the mini course on an old KD with flowers on it. She is 5' 8" 120 lbs. What are your recommendations?

thanks

• Baller
Check out www.ski-it.again.com. I won't really recommend any particular ski as there are plenty of good ones out there but I would recommend getting one that's only 2-3 years old. Just make sure it's the right size. I'm thinking a 65" ski will probably suit her well.

• Baller

What speed do you anticipate her skiing at initially based on her free skiing abilities? May need a bigger ski at the beginning if she is going to be pretty slow and then a smaller, higher-end ski as she progresses.

Great avatar pic by the way with the family on the back of the boat.

• Baller

Get a ski sje will grow out of !

You can then wery often tell her.....

Honey you ski so well thst you need a better ski.

I personally belive folks will progress faster on a ski suited for once current level.

Why not go for Radar P6, Theory and then Lyric/Senate?

Similar ski modell to grow with and all capable skis.

Also very resonable priced.

• Baller_
+1 for what @gsm_peter‌ said. I think Radar has the most consistent shape across all their sticks from beginner course skies to advanced. Transitions would perhaps be easier then other manufacturers. D3s (just about any of them) would be another good choice.