When is the COA for 2014 US Nationals Established?

elr

• Baller
Well I got Thursday 7/17 by interpreting the following rule book language "Ranking List Qualifications: a skier may qualify for the National Tournament in any event or overall by being ranked Level 8 at the Cutoff Date, which is 3:00 a.m. Eastern Time on the Thursday three weeks prior to the Thursday immediately before the start of the National Tournament. The rankings average of the last ranked skier in level 8 at that time will be considered the Level 8 Cut Off Average for that event and division (See Ranking List Section of Website for specific details)." But I can't find any place to confirm.

• Baller
@jcamp I was remembering the original rule. There was a ranking list system issue that first year and all tournaments Class C and above were factored into the LCQ calculations. After that, it was easier to change the rule than it was to fix the system.

• Baller
Even if you don't get the score you need at or before your regionals, if you get that score at any tournament prior to nationals and qualify, as long as you skied your regionals. In other words, you could get that score AFTER regionals and as long as you skied in it you'd be in. Easy, right?