Fall cooler temp shorts recommendation

cragginshred

• Administrators
The new Camaro Black skin looks and feels super nice. It is 100 degrees here so I can't wear it yet but in November it is going to be awesome

• Baller
I know you just said shorts ideas only, but I am with @chris_logan‌. Put US$ 70 on top of the shorties, and you will have both a better solution and your current top will last twice the time...

• Baller

@cragginshred I have a couple pair ONeil Hammer shorts I would wear with long sleeve tops. Made a huge difference keeping the boys warm. They are 1.5mm stretchy neoprene but thinner ones seemed to balloon after a while on starts, these never did. Should go well with your top. Do an "Urkel" and pull the shorts up over your top. That way when you drop at the ends the water wont go up your top (cold). Get two sets (top/bottom) so you have dry ones to put on.

I speak past tense as last winter as I only needed them for three days, moved to FL from WA State. Water just doesn't want to get into the 60's here...

• Baller
I have seen .5mm Camaro compression shorts on eBay in size small for under $20. My son has a pair now. He said the definitely take the "chill" out of the colder water when you first jump in. I haven't seen these at any retailer in other sizes. But, I would assume that they are sold somewhere...

• Baller
I bought some 1mm heater shorts and they help take the edge off when you first get in but don't be fooled into thinking it'll feel like a 3mm shorty. Funny thing is after wearing the heater shorts, I really started liking not having to fix my shorts and my junk before each pass. So now I always wear some kind of compression shorts even when it's 100 degrees outside. Obviously, the compression shorts are thinner but they are quite nice.