Just an FYI, and hope its not a day late but I leased a new truck

SDNAH2OSKIER

Its an 2014 ram, I didnt really care which kind I got, I just wanted a good deal, I drove the Ford and Chevy they are all nice, but anyway, there are bunch of incentives and I got 10K off sticker and the cheapest lease I have ever gotten on a car. Good time of year to buy. I am not a Dodge fan by any stretch but it is very nice and lots of cool gadgets. Apologies to Horton, no connection at all, but truecar is a great site in the process. Psyched to have a nice shiny new tow rig!!!!

No I clearly said in my post that I have no connection, i just used that service. I havent pulled the boat with it yet but Its a full size truck with a V8 sure it will pull the boat out of the hole as well as the boat pulls me! And again, even though I bought one, I am not pimping Dodge, I would have bought one of the other ones if they were a better deal. I have used truecar twice in the last year and it works great. Maybe Horton can get them to ad on the site? Just trying to keep my fellow ballerz on top of their game.

@6balls, they are pretty damn quick STOCK, and they have a pretty cool howl when you are pushing them around. They had two new ones on the showroom, not my thing anymore but they are great looking cars!

@Wayne, oh I will be glad to let you know! I couldnt get cruise to engage on the way home, but it worked fine yesterday so I assume that was operator error. That being the case, the truck was delivered with ZERO defects. I am very impressed with it so far.

• Baller
Just bought a Ram crew cab 1500 eco-diesel last Monday. Tons of cool gadgets, super quiet and comfortable ride, and miles of leg room in the back. Best part was we got out the door for $13k under sticker price. It was totally worth the 3 hour drive to get it, and pulled a 1700 lb trailer all 167 miles home with it and still got 26 mpg. It never even noticed the trailer.

@chris_, you got hooked up!!!! I tried to get an ecodiesel, but I lease every 3 years and there were no incentives to lease and they only offered 6500 off if I considered purchasing. Cool truck. I dont drive enough in three years to makeup the offset in fuel/price difference between gas and diesel but I sure liked the characteristics of the truck with that motor.