Pulls in NorCal this weekend? Now Weekend report

rayn

• Baller

Hoping Baller Nation can help me out.

I am in SF on business for the week and have a car and willing to travel this weekend.

I am currently on the waiting list for the BAHA this weekend at Bell Acqua, but I want to have a backup plan in case I do not clear.

It would be good to meet some ballers from the west coast.

Ray

• Baller
@Rayn - if you end up in Sac, but don't get into the tournament, I could pull you at Bell Acqua Lake 1 (next door to the tournament on Lake 2) either when we aren't skiing in the tournament or on Sunday as we are only skiing the 3-event on Saturday. PM me if interested.

• Baller

I just want to thank the hospitality of the Bell Acqua Lake 2 crew. What a great bunch of people with a great site. Tim was a terrific host and I was able to clear the wait list both days. I also got to meet some fellow ballers @charlieskiwest @jimbrake @krlee and even a quick appearance by @Dirt‌.

Can't say enough great things. The water both days was spectacular and I was able to get a PB on day 2. It was set up for more and I would have skied even better if I could just get out of my own head and go ski, but that is a whole different thread.