HO Warranty

smalor

• Baller
We've been having some issues on and off with the website recently. If you need parts, the best thing to do is check to see if your dealer has what you need. Otherwise, call us directly 1-800-938-4646 and we can usually get something in the mail to you within 24-48 hours.

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations

• Baller
I called and asked for replacement laces for my EXO bindings, they said they would send some ... never came. I called again same story. I ended up going to Fred Meyer and opened up boot laces until I found some that would work. In years past I've had good experiences, but this year I was pretty disappointed.

@savaiusini I haven't pursued the issue further yet. The problem I've got hasn't affected performance that I can tell and I decided to ski as much as possible before the season here is shut down by winter. My ski is a 2014 A3 and what I've noticed while adjusting the fin recently is that there is a small (little bigger than thumbnail) bubble forming starting at the rear of the fin slot between the core material and the textured bottom skin. Seems like the cut through the ski for the fin has aided a small delamination in that area. It is small now and seemingly inert, however I worry that it will get worse over time.

Just wanted to bring some closure to this thread in case anyone was wondering about the service at HO or the retailer in this case, wakehouse.com.

Long story short, HO ended up sending me a new replacement ski. I sent in some photos of the affected area to wakehouse.com (spoke with Will and Brian - both easy to get along with) and they took care of the rest.

The process was painless and the customer service top notch.

I have a bunch of HO products and will continue to support them and wakehouse.com in the future.

On a side note, I've also had excellent experiences with both Wileys and Shuswap Ski and Board on phone/internet orders. The ski industry seems to attract great people.

Cheers

• Baller

We've been having some hiccups with the website recently. Always best to handle warranty issues with the dealer you purchased from. When in doubt, call our customer service team directly at the number on the website.

Warranty policies: https://www.hosports.com/policies.php

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations

• Baller
We had some glitches recently with the website, but all is functioning well now to my knowledge. As was stated by JayG80, it's typically best to handle warranty claims through your retailer. Depending on the issue, they can take care of most things very quickly, if not on the spot, then deal directly with us on the back end. Feel free to call our customer service team though if ever you have questions. Number is on the website. Warranty policy can also be found here.

• Baller

@smalor‌ Hopefully you've been taken care of on your issue by now... We've been having some intermittent glitches with the website recently. As others have mentioned, the best way to initiate a warranty claim is through your retailer. We've set it up this way because often they can get you taken care of on the spot, then they work with us on the back end while you're already back on the water. If ever you need additional guidance or have questions, you can always call our customer service team directly.

More information on our warranty policies can be found here: https://www.hosports.com/policies.php