Non-pro Baller you'd like to talk skiing with over a beer (or Kilo Kai)

6balls

• Baller_
@Brady I looked like my avatar at one point and more importantly, had the nickname Wish back then. Guess it felt right when choosing one. @oldjeep, I know I do not ski there often but when we arrived we were skiing and a couple inches of powder-ish snow and they did not wrecked it with grooming. Was epic for MN snow conditions. With no lift lines to speak of, could not have asked for better. @MS heard you were working and I think @Mrs_MS‌ was too. Woulda been cool for my daughter to meet you both. Was also very nice for @PJ‌ 's wife to invite my daughter out this summer to hang with here. That will be about the only way she would go is if she could hang and maybe ski with the girls. It's the early morning sets in Southern Canada that will be the hurtle to overcome for her. But, that offer will help.

• Baller

@ms. Would of been great to be able to tell college ski stories. Be more fun to tell then college lacrosse stories. Hell when I signed my national letter of intent it even had a no skiing clause in it while I was under scholarship. Should of known then they weren't serious about having fun. Oh well, in Baltimore we didn't even know you could ski in college.

Have bought most on your list a beer to two, but will buy again at Cottonwood 2015 events. Aquaplex record July 11th &12th this year. That event has a beer sponsor so we will provide for whoever attends, pro or not.