Echo Skis Dream Rope Contest

rab

Hey Ballers,

I posted on another thread a while ago that I was starting a company to sell ropes where with every rope a $5 credit would go to a collegiate team of your choosing. Well the company is up and running and we are running a contest.

Basically we want to know what features your dream rope would have(can be a rope for any discipline of towed water sports). The prize for this contest is that if we decide to start producing anyone's dream rope we will give that rope to the first person that suggests it to us for free. If we try out your dream rope but do not put it into production you will still be able to buy that prototype rope from us for the cost of the materials. You can reply with your suggestions here or email contests@echoskis.com .

One prototype that we are already working on is no stretch ropes with a sliding loop and plastic coating on the mainline.

Thanks,

Ryan

@twhisper Our no stretch ropes are for trick skiing, wakeboarding and barefooting(barefoot specific rope to come soon) We are planning to start producing a slalom rope but are refining our manufacturing process a little. We want to be sure we can meet the tight tolerances set by AWSA and IWSF.

We have gotten a decent amount of response for the contest so far. I plan on running the contest until the end of the month and then picking the winner. So, far most of the entries we have gotten are for handles with camera mounts.

Does anyone else have any ideas? It can be something as simple as "I want a trick rope with x line length". Or something way out of the box.... I'm thinking laser beams.

Feel free to post your entry here.

~Ryan

Ballers,

The contest has come to an end we ended up going with two entries from the wakeboarding community. We are going to prototype an action camera mount for handles and take off sections that are easier to take off.

Thanks,

Ryan