Kanas City Skiing

• Baller
Check Raintree Lake and Lake Winnebago in Lees Summit, Mo. kind of the south-east part of town. Across 291 Highway from each other in southern Lees Summit, just south of 50 Hiway. IMO probably the best communities and conditions for course skiing in KC. Friendly and inclusive skiers communities on both lakes. Feel free to PM me if you have questions.

I ski at a private club site north of downtown. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in catching a set.

Raintree and Winnegabo are the best lakes to live on in KC for ski out your backdoor life. Hard part is finding a house for sale right now - I've been in the market for a few months now and the "right" place hasn't surfaced yet. There's another private site south of KC called Country Lake. Its a premier site with 11 or so houses on it but I certainly can't afford to buy there.

Hate to be this way but don't bother calling MOKAN ski club. They claim their wait list is 9 miles long and the long time club members don't like adding new members because it steals all their water time.

• Baller

I'm no longer a Missouri resident, but one of the best private ski lakes in the state is 30 minutes from downtown kc.

If you want contacts for that lake or winnebago, I can set you up. Just pm me.