I have found the twin sister to the BallOfSpray Centurion and it is for sale

Horton

• Baller

I skied behind mine tonight for the first time since it was delivered. I can't say one bad thing about it. Well maybe the 6.0 liter motor that scared my wife with the crazy power.

I sold my 196LE and was sold on the fact that it had one of the sweetest wakes I ever skied. But dang it - it just got roasted.

Sweet sweet boats and a nice ride. I'm now a very proud owner of one!

Thanks @Horton for giving me a solid answer when I questioned you about it! :)

• Baller

@6balls - I find the wake to be flatter and softer than my old 196. I have had a few guys ski behind it here and the first comments out of their mouths either at the end of the lake or when they climb back in the boat has something to do with the wake and its always good.

I know many good skiers will say that there are subtle differences and they support the boat they are flogging, promoing, or selling. I'm a hack who's trying his best to get to 32 off.

It's just my take that it's better - let the arguments begin I guess?

The boat is located in Paducah, KY. Asking price is $41.5. It has 250 hours as of 9/1 and is in great shape. No gel coat chips, and the interior has no tears. It's in great shape. It's a promo boat, and I'd like to move it so I can order a 2016 Carbon Pro. Send me an email to rbtharris@yahoo.com or give me a call at 270-210-7552.

• Baller
Agree 100% with @Razorskier1. I'm a new 15 off skier to yet run the course successfully. This is a very nice boat to ski behind, even at 30 mph. It allowed me to get the confidence to hold my position through the wakes and not give back to the boat. I think that sets me up for having a much better learning curve next year.