Free Water

A_B

• Baller

30 million blue gallons. You haul.

All this rain and we are over our rip rap and at the brim.

Water in drain ditches backed up and no where to go.

Standing water all over.

Mosquitos tried to carry me away last night.

100-year rainfall or something.

We don't even have our course in yet.

Maybe I should have my knee and shoulders fixed and just write summer off?

• Members
@A_B feel your pain, went from drought conditions to the highest July water level I've ever seen. Add in the persistent wind and a water temp drop from 90 to 78....been a strange summer so far.

• Baller_
@A_B, if you are not able to ski anywhere, let me know and I can try to make something available up here. We've been getting a lot of rain, too, but our lake level is right where it should be. It would be a bit of a drive (about 100 miles). I wasn't sure if you've been getting to Pelican or if their lake is overfull either. Let me know if I can help.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
Don't have my course in yet either, water level still above spring high water marks. Skied in my first tournament of the year which was my fourth time seeing buoys this year also. Free skiing helps with the conditioning but timing was definitely off in the course, Oh well, guess too much water is better than the opposite problem like in CA.

• Baller
Crazy consistent rain here in South Louisiana. Water almost constantly running out the overflow. Last summer was similar, but not nearly the volume. Nice not to have to ever run the pump, but hard on the banks.