Binding placement

I purchased a blank ski, 2012 but never used, purchased bindings. HO triumph ski ho bindings. Is there a general rule for binding placement to get started? Will there be suggestions from the factory? I would rate myself as intermediate in skill. So many variables I am concerned about...

• Baller

@SailorDave17 There are factory stock settings for pretty much any ski. Definitely the best place to start. The .pdf shows the settings for the 2012 HO skis, use the ones for your length ski. If you are not sure how to set up here are a couple real good video's:

Buy yourself a decent set of digital calipers and wing angle gauges. Settings matter, regardless of ability. Proper settings won't make you better but bad settings will kill you. IMHO the better the skier, the more they can adapt to bad settings though they know the settings suck. The weaker a skiers position and confidence the worse bad settings are, the skier thinks it's them and the ski will not reward skiing correctly. Bad settings can be quite entertaining for the boat crew but won't help you progress.

Ski it a few times stock and if possible go see a real pro. Then ski, ski a lot...