2015 Mastercraft Prostar Storage

rodltg2

• Baller
I was checking out a prostar today. I saw lid in the center walk thru. I figured it was a cooler, but upon opening it, I could tell it was not. too small an opening for a ski locker. what is for ? anyone using it. looks like it woud work for course maintenance supplies maybe an anchor? of course the sales guy didn't have a clue.

• Baller
The plug access is actually under the center seat. There is also a small space right behind the seat in the walk over, and another small space right in front of the pylon. I don't know what people use them for. Could put in tools or course supplies I suppose. I don't use them.

• Baller
The one I am talking about is the lid behind the observer seat in the walk-through towards the front bow At first I thought it was a cooler since the 197 has a cooler in the same spot. Upon opening it I realize this is not a cooler was much larger of an area and it wasn't insulated or finished off like a cooler would be I swingman around in there to feel and how large the area was and is quite substantial.

• Baller
all the pylon bolts are under the motor box. Mine have stayed tight except for the ones that bolt through to the tracking fins. Have to keep an eye on those. They are a pain to tighten, since it requires someone under the boat with an allen wrench and someone in the boat holding the nut on the other side.