Who's going to the Malibu Open?

dbski

• Baller

We're usually about even with the jump on the east side, right on the shore but this year we may try the west side to be a little closer to the slalom action. We're bringing the bikes for the kids and so that we might easily get around to the other side for concessions and restroom access.

We will bring the 12x12 canopy in case of rain. Horton, I thought you weren't coming? I'll look for you if you don't find us first. We pack a serious cooler for this event.

• Baller
@rq0013 funny on my wedding day I took my step son for a early morning wakeboard lesson. After he finished the driver asked if I wanted to ski. I had to decline as we had to go get dressed and ready for the big day.

• Baller
@Kelvin I will owe you big time if you can make sure the webcast is up going bright and early for U17 Saturday morning. I know sometimes its hard to get started and the first few may get missed. I'm along way away and counting on the webcast to see my girl ski. Bummed I'm not there. Hope it's a great event and everyone has a great time.