RTP Material

Stevie Boy

• Baller

I have an RTP that is just the stretchy rubber on my trick and it works fine. I think I saw Lucky with a slalom RTP like that. I know it isn't what you asked for but you could make do.

I bet if you called Wileys you could get them to sell you some raw material. I am pretty sure they make all their own stuff.

• Baller

Wiley's is a good source for binding rubber, overlays, wraps. footbeds and complete bindings of all sorts.

I bought a full roll of binding material from Rubatex years ago. I don't know if they are still in business but they offered a couple choices in thickness back then. Kind of expensive for a lifetime supply (but I had fun experimenting).

I use anti fatigue mat for my footbeds (those big interlocking pads for flooring). They are very thick but I think I like my rear foot high. I used mechanic's tool box foam pads when I was trying to go thin.

If your footbed is slippery, try a bit of surf wax to make it stickier.

Eric

• Baller

@rab It was a long time ago. I've been on hardshells for at least a decade and I did get a lifetime supply. It was the thinner neoprene with the sponge laminated to one side - marketed as waterski binding material. Still have some left. I was ordering lots of wetsuit material as well at the time - some of the wetsuit material from that time is completely rotten but I still make the occasional toe piece out of my lifetime supply.

Looked at the Link you gave and didn't recognize anything. Call them?

Eric