Relocating to CO

jp

Looks like I may be relocating to Colorado with the family at the 'request' of my company. Hoping to have some ski club options, or even 'pay-for-pull' options available. Anyone know of any ski sites in CO? I would probably be living in the Douglas County area. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks

• Baller
@jp CO has a pretty strong tournament scene, and there are lots of options from pay for pull to ski communities to ski clubs both with and without boat needed. Send a PM if you get the nod and I'd be happy to fill you in. FWIW, it's hard to beat living in Colorado.

I live in Colorado and ski at a site north of Downtown Denver. If you'll be living in Douglas County, the closest site is Soda Lake. If you go to www.skisoda.com, you can sign up and pay for 10 minute sets. They are scheduled every 10 minutes and the weekends book early. The lake closes this year the 3rd week of September and opens Mid May. I ski at my lake until late October (last year until mid-November). The tournament season is very strong with tournaments almost every weekend throughout the summer from late June - Labor Day weekend.