In search of a backseat for 2000 malibu sportster

clakeny

• Baller

My '93 SN has a removable back seat. After driving 450 miles to see the boat I was disappointed that it wasn't all original like I thought. It's freaking awesome! It must be homemade as I'm unaware of there ever being an aftermarket or removeable jump seat from Correct Craft. When I'm skiing its in the garage and family cruise days I'll slip it in with no tools and it's ridiculously comfortable. Lines match up very well. If anybody recognizes it or may know of its origin, speak up. It's fiberglass built from a mold. djzm7gg2ighp.jpg

w73x9zwemwfm.jpg

1su1bkcotyx5.jpg

1ibd3zvy6og2.jpg

hbh5lg7cb794.jpg

• Baller

My '93 SN has a removable back seat. After driving 450 miles to see the boat I was disappointed that it wasn't all original like I thought. It's freaking awesome! It must be homemade as I'm unaware of there ever being an aftermarket or removeable jump seat from Correct Craft. When I'm skiing its in the garage and family cruise days I'll slip it in with no tools and it's ridiculously comfortable. Lines match up very well. If anybody recognizes it or may know of its origin, speak up. It's fiberglass built from a mold. djzm7gg2ighp.jpg

w73x9zwemwfm.jpg

1su1bkcotyx5.jpg

1ibd3zvy6og2.jpg

hbh5lg7cb794.jpg