2016 Centurion BOS cash prize handicap

disland

• Administrators

@disland funny you should ask. I have been working on it in the last couple of days. The Seattle stop I believe is set in stone. Working out the details on Sacramento, Austin, and Atlanta.

I don't think any of the stops except Sacramento will make it into a regional guide. I'm not sure I care about that.

I'm going to add a calendar page to the website in the next few days. That page will show tentative and hard dates for baller events as well as other events.

• Administrators

@disland funny you should ask. I have been working on it in the last couple of days. The Seattle stop I believe is set in stone. Working out the details on Sacramento, Austin, and Atlanta.

I don't think any of the stops except Sacramento will make it into a regional guide. I'm not sure I care about that.

I'm going to add a calendar page to the website in the next few days. That page will show tentative and hard dates for baller events as well as other events.

• Administrators
@LZywicki1 I'm trying not to go there in October again I think that's too late in the year. Besides seeing Alonso getting lapped is too upsetting for me to handle on a water ski weekend

• Administrators
@LZywicki1 I'm trying not to go there in October again I think that's too late in the year. Besides seeing Alonso getting lapped is too upsetting for me to handle on a water ski weekend

• Administrators

Status report

Event # 1 now has a sanction

Event # 2 will get sanction ASAP (this one is going to be "double extra" fun)

Event # 3 is pending lake owners approval- expect to get sanction in Feb

Event # 4 Local organizer working on best possible date