The new Glen Plake......of waterskiing

Wish

• Baller

I loved Blizzard of Ahs. That movie was a blast. Scott Schmidt and Mike Hattrup who were in that movie weren't flamboyant like Plake but they could rip. I worked in a ski shop back then and must have seen the movie about a thousand times and never got bored of it.

It looks like it is going to be hard for KC to keep the volume up when slaloming with the Plake hairdo.

• Baller_
Hmmmmm.... Anyone want to comment on then fact that an upstanding young man that happens to be a great water skier has lost his signature look for the sake of the good of others. Or maybe comment on being able to waterski with a frign 10" tall mowhawk? Or just keep talking Plake...?

• Baller_

I've seen Glen run 35 off at 58k. The Warren Miller Film we were in was IMPACT, 2004 I believe.

@wish I agree, this thread was about K.C. and I've known him for years....he's a good kid. Only thing that bothered me about this edit was the Gun.

Maybe there was a reference I am not getting, but it seemed like a weird thing....out of Character for K.C. - especially now that he's got a name, and the next generation looking up to him.

• Baller_
The same kids that look up to him most likely play every conceivable battle gun type video game and surely watch movies and TV shows with guns in them more then any other screened programs. A split second of KC emulating that probably matters not. Although will admit a bit weird