Radar Nation App

Horton

• Administrators

Check out the all new Radar Nation App. The app allows you to scroll through #radarnation photos, see water ski sites all across the world, and upload your own ski site for people to check out! The idea behind the Radar Nation app is to connect skiers all across the globe. We want you to upload your site so you can connect with skiers everywhere. The Radar Nation is for everyone, we want to bring all people together over the one thing in life that brings us more joy than anything, water skiing. So get together you merry band of fun having spray makers and grow the Radar Nation as big as we can. Download the App today and start skiing with new friends tomorrow.

• Industry Professional
@303Skier The app is still being fine tuned. We hope to increase the functionality of the skier connection but for right now users can put their contact info in there site description and connect with others by leaving comments on sites and photos.

@brooks I'm a web developer and programmer by trade...I think there are some things that definitely need to be fine tuned and refactored. I love the concept and think it's great not only for the community but for Radar. However off the bat I don't really like how anyone can post a site. I could see some issues there. Also it would be great if there was a "contact" for each site. That way if I wanted to catch a set at XYZ ski lake I could contact them. Also there needs to be a social media aspect to the post.

I think it's a great start and will love to see how it develops over time! :)