new course on public water in n.fl.

mjump

• Baller
Recently moved from the Midwest and got a permit for course on Ocean Pond. It is between Lake City and Jacksonville, near I 10 and 90. Open to all, looking for people to ski with. PM me if you need a pull or info.

• Baller
I moved to Jacksonville last fall came from Dallas area where I skied in private lake last 8 years. Found out there was one private lake in Jacksonville. Attempted to join but not taking new members...... Pretty much decided my ski days were over for the next three years until the NAVY relocated my wife and I. One day I get on BOS and see this post about a ski lake near lake city and the rest is history a long as @mjump doesn't get tired of pulling me!!

• Baller

I recognize the lake, thanks. Company I worked for had a helicopter, and I was always searching for new hard to get to sites for privacy. When I was there I skied in keystone heights on Lake Lilly. A bit of a poke from Jax, we used to ski tournaments at the site you tried to join up at, I'm thinking. Are you going to but a couple of courses in ?