Connelly Legend F863. Any good?

SGT4R

Hi there. I'm a new member, thanks for reading my first post!

I'm looking at a 67" Connelly Legend F863 for sale, but I find next to no information about it online. The guy is asking $135cdn, and its in mint shape.

I've only ever slalom skied a 68" Obrien Celebrity combo ski, and want to take the next step. I can get up on one ski nicely with the help of a deep V handle, and am doing reasonably well with body position across the wake, for a beginner (I hope!!).

Any comments on this ski? Not a lot of slalom skis come for sale where I live, so unless I order a new one, I can't be too picky. I'm 5'11", 160lbs. As for speed, I'm still finding my way, but I like 30-32 right now. Open water only.

Thanks

• Baller
I don't know anything about it but my guess is it is old and there are better options. There are some Canadians on BOS that may be able to comment on the best way to find a used ski in Canada. I know www.ski-it-again.com has some good used skis something like a Radar P6 would probably be great for you. I am not sure how much it costs to get a ski from the US to Canada.

• Baller

@SGT4R I live in Canada too (Alberta) and while I've never purchased a ski on SIA, I have sold a ski.

Seven day shipping to the US was about $85 CAD via UPS. The ski arrived on time and in perfect condition. I think @Horton has had good luck with UPS and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.