Brian Detrick is the new "Rico King"

Horton

• Administrators

The news is that Detrick ran 5 @ 41 again today. That is 3 terrible "Rico" scores in the last 2 weeks. If Brian can't just get 1/4 more I think he should take up golf.

A "Rico" is any score of 5 => not 4 ½ and not 5 ¼ or more => just a score of 5. A "Rico" is the worst possible score at any line length. This is in honor of the number of times I have seen @Rico be early out of 4 ball at 38 off and somehow screw up and only get 5.

• Baller
I am shocked it took @Horton this long to speak up on this subject! 5 is a tough score and getting 4.5 or 5 balls in 5 of the last 7 tournament rounds is both awesome and probably tough to stew on. But it will go down and when it does it will be even more satisfying after a pile of Ricos!!

• Administrators
@bishop8950 I totally disagree. If you fall at 1 ball you have to just laugh and say s*** happens. Getting 5 and not running the pass means you had it in the palm of your hand and it got away. I'm pretty sure BD should just take up golf.

• Baller

That's fine @Horton, but falling at one still pisses me off more.

BFD got another 5 today. I guess everyone thought he had it. So I think it goes like this:

Shortline 5, 5, 3.5, 4.5

Lymanland 4.5, 4.5, 5, 5

Liquid Zone next weekend???

I drove Brian all 4 rounds. Without question 3 of the 4 he should have run. Most impressive was the round he seemed to have a bad start and still managed five at 41. He will definitely be the next one to run it. He's going to be in the hunt at the Malibu Open in August. Should make for some great competition. Looking forward to it.