Where is CP?

Jordan

• Baller
Actually he has been out with a shoulder injury and has been waiting to be fully recovered to start skiing again. No reason to rush back into it and get hurt again. I did hear he was back on the water for the first time a few weeks ago.

• Baller
We skied a clinic with CP about a month ago in Des Moines. Said he was recovering and trying to get back to 100% before next year. Sounds like he's taking the rehab process very seriously so I expect to see a strong comeback. In the mean time he's been trying to get the rest of us hacks to ski a little better! Awesome dude, wish him the best of luck.

• Baller
Hey @chris55 thanks for asking , as of right now I'm just gonna listen to the body and take it slow and be smart. The body will let me know when it's 100% ready and with with forces , loads , jars and hits we take I don't want to come back to soon. I had some nerve damage on the right side of my body and a significant amount of atrophy so I've been working very hard with a therapist to build the atrophy back cause your muscles won't grow back on its own and the last week or so I feel like I'm getting some good signs of some of the muscles releasing around my neck and not staying in protect mode. Ha ha and for those young guys , those young guys are pretty darn good , I'm just gonna be thankful to be out there and hopefully set some high standards for myself and give it a go. Thanks @chris55 have a great rest of your season.

• Baller
@CParrish43 Thank you so much for sharing the news and all the details. Wishing you the best recovery possible and actually the most important thing is you getting healthy and great again. But I will keep you in my thaughts whatever you come back to compet or not.

• Baller
@CParrish43 - Thanks for the update, we've been wondering how you were doing down here at Okeeheelee. Glad to hear you're making good progress. See you soon, maybe our September record? Hope I'm driving :)