anyone use Ibiz ?

rodltg2

• Baller

I was at SAMs Club Saturday and some sales guy was doing demos on Ibiz waterless cleaners / wax. Made all sorts of claims and promises to eliminate and prevent waterspots and so on. 3 pack kit with a waterless cleaner , a wax and a combo concentrate.

I haven't been great at pulling my boat out everyday , in fact sometimes staying up to a week on my dock. We all know how brutal ski lake waterspots can be. ? So I figure wtf, for $50 I'll try it.

I put my boat on Friday and pulled it Sunday. Waterspots were already on the bad side. I did a straight vinegar wash. As always , but this time followed up with the Ibiz. Was a bit nervous it wouldn't ruin the boat. Can't say it's a miracle product , but the boat came out great . Especially since it didn't start out that way prior to launching on Friday.

I put boat back in today , but pulled it just now. This is where I really noticed an improvement. Hardly any waterspots stuck. It hardly took much of a wipe down.

I believe if I had started the season with a fresh clean waxed boat. Then applied the Ibiz , leaving the boat in would not be a big deal.

Hopefully doesn't ruin finish down the line !

Attached is pic after first application after boat was in lake for 3 days , in hot California sun , extremely hard water. Boat has 1765 hours ! xmlvulxu4hfv.jpeg