Interesting Skiing Video Angles?

DefectiveDave

• Baller

Anyone got any ski videos taken from interesting angles?

The passenger seat and wakeye perspective videos are great, as I'm sure we've all watched our fair share. However, there are things we just can't learn from these videos as it is often difficult to tell what is happening out of plane. Often I have a theory I want to evaluate based on available video (water time is limited) and I find that I just can't draw conclusions from the boat's perspective.

If anyone would like to share, please post anything you have or of which you are aware. At the moment, I'm particularly interested in any high quality overhead camera footage which matches the skiers speed, but really anything interesting is good and can be examined upon discovery. Also, others might not be looking for the same thing as me. :-)

I will get started:

Helmet Cams

Terry Winter

Chest Cams

Handle Cams

Reverse Ski Cams

Forward Ski Cams

Overhead Drone/Helicopter Cams

Back Pole Cam

Other

• Baller

@skibrain,

Thanks for the tip! I hadn't gotten around to watching that video yet. There are definitely some good angles. I can't add it to the original post due to the time limit on edits, but I can add it to this new post in addition to some other videos I came across recently thanks to BoS.

Other

Passage

Slow-Motion Shore Camera