O'Brien Sector RTP or Reflex RTP

Jaypro

• Baller
I was looking at the Sector RTP or the Reflex RTP because I think I would like the Velcro adjustable straps to really get my back foot snug. The Sector also claims to have 14 degrees of rotation which is appealing to me. Does anyone have and experience with either? After a severe hamstring injury this season i have gone to 2 legged deep water starts, but a back boot just feels too restricting, I feel like i can't turn the ski.

• Baller

How about a D3 Leverage RTP at your size? There is too much rubber on the adjustable Rtps and I think there is less support on one side.

You can not rotate the Reflex as is but you can drill some new holes. More flexible plate than the aluminum though, at least the carbon one.

• Baller
I am actually going to two legged starts because I tore a hamstring getting up dragging this summer! that's the only way I have ever tried getting up. After it healed at the end of the season I was using the Radar RTP but I have a hard getting my size 9 foot stuffed in there. That rtp is tiny, my ski partner had the same issue. A ski buddy was suggesting the Fogmans to me, as well. Thanks the great info @Mark_Matis