Ski Boat Innovation.

ErikBerghiller

Hi! This is my first post in this forum.

My name is Erik, I'm 28 years old and i live in Sweden, last year i bought my first skiboat and made my first run in a slalom course, and i loved it! :)

Now I'm in the middle of a training program for "developers in innovation" where I'm having a project developing some new accessories for ski boats. I hope you want to help me with some questions i have during the project... here comes the first one.

I have been searching for the width of the opening in the windshield on a Ski Nautique Open Bow 2010 - present, and also the same measurement for the latest MasterCraft Prostar 190...

I have not found any specs on this anywhere so i wonder if anyone on this forum happens to have one of these boats and want to help me found out?

Thanks!

• Baller_
@ErikBerghiller : there are some dimensions for center glass windows on the 'Great Lakes Skipper' website. GLS is an auction house that sells various marine parts, they happen to have some windscreens available and give the size in the description. You will have to search around to land on the item of interest.