Is this what MS and Razorskier1 do all winter?

Horton

• Baller_

Why the add for the fish house will not help sell them.

No beer to be seen

Kids present

Wife present

What's even crazier is the number of OLD trailer campers being converted to these things that lower over the ice. That alone has become a big business.

• Baller
Crazy thing is I'll bet there is more participation in ice fishing in the states where water actually freezes over than there is in competitive skiing nation-wide. Having said that no, no, no...never gone ice fishing, never will. I look at that big pile of ice out there and can't wait til it thaws.

• Baller
Does the Ice fishing contest require video? What are the requirements to become an ice fishing judge? Does the USA ice fishing federation spend their summers reviewing the video and scoring deviation of line tension and angle and making sure loores are in spec

• Baller
Several years ago in the depth of winter I'm sitting watching some tube. My living room has large windows facing the lake and its snowing horizontally with a temperature of about 12 degrees. It's about 10:00 at night and I look outside and see a light in the middle of the lake. I get the binos out and sitting on a 5 gallon bucket with a coleman lantern is a guy fishing by himself. My only thought was this guys homelife must really suck if freezing your ass off in the middle of a lake is better!

• Baller

I know there are at least two people with pickups in White Bear Lake in the last week or two. That goes to show you the IQ level of SOME of the people ice fishing.

That said it is kinda cool to pull dinner through the ice. Nothing better than fresh walleye.