Ball of spray app?

Jack_Haase

• Baller
Unless you have a need for some extra functionality developing dedicated mobile app platforms is mostly downside. Cost, developing and maintaining them... I can't see how it would make sense based on how BOS works right now.

• Baller

@Jack_Haase

http://media.tumblr.com/fe497dd337d9af8479bb6398b9565d16/tumblr_inline_mg6n5ltl6X1rxe4lt.gif

We have played with the idea for years. I have built one or two of them before, but an app for the site is not needed currently. It functions very well on mobile.

@Colebrah is right I spent a lot of time on ballofscores which currently is in need of an update and refresh. I currently have pulled the App from the stores until I have this completed. I was hoping to finish and have it before events started in AUS this March but more than likely shooting for May for Swiss & Masters.

@JC McCavit Currently there is no Windows support. iOS & Android

• Baller
I would like to be able to view the scores on BallofSpray website. Next to the score, I would like to see the ski brand and model the skier is riding, the boat manufacture that pulled the pass. The list should include all participants so you can see where your favorite skiers missed their passes.