Public lakes in Ontario

Laz

• Baller

Hello Ballers,

Hello. I'm looking to try some new places to ski this summer. We have a couple of good sites, but it's fun to try adventure out. My family usually takes a week or two to trailer our boat, rent a place and course for the week.

Does anyone know of any hidden gems? We are looking for a lake where we can leave the course in, without upsetting the neighbours. Ideally it will a have shore with no other cottages, and not too many rocks to bounce the wake back. And if it's your lake, please come ski with us.

Thanks

Laz

• Baller

I ski on lake St-Francis which is the St-Lawrence river between cornwall, ontario and valleyfield Qc. I have a course there pretty well hidden from boat trafic, and very good conditions. My course is on the Quebec side of the lake. I live on the Ontario side and it takes me about 10 minutes boat ride to get to the course. There are lots of cottages for rent on the Qc side which is closer to my course. Its a very nice lake too for anything else besides skiing. Free access to my course but I would need to show you where it is no need to bring your own and you can ski anytime you want there are no neighbours close by.