Swiss Head-to-Head

303Skier

Went out to the Swiss Head-to-Head Yesterday and couldn't believe how many people were there! Was great to see so many legends of the sport and top pros all in one place. Clint and crew at Swiss put on an amazing event. Also great runoff between Nate and Will at the end!

Help me fill in the gaps if you know...

First Round

First Pair: Asher vs. Stadlbaur - Will won with pass @38 off (Stadlbaur 3.5 or 4 @38)

Second Pair: T-GAS vs. CP - CP won with 3@41 off (T-Gas 2.5@41 off)

Third Pair: JMac vs. Neveu - Jmac with ?

Fourth Pair: Nate vs. Travers - Nate with 4@41 off (Travers 1.5@41 off)

Second round

First Pair: CP vs. Asher - Asher with 2.5@41 off (CP 1@41 off)

Second Pair: Jmac vs. Nate - Nate with 3 or 4@41 off (I think Jmac got 2@41 off)

Final

Nate vs. Asher - Asher Wins! Both went out at 38 and tied with 3@41 off. Second round Nate set the bar high with 3.5 or 4@41 off and Will replied with an amazing 4.5@41 off!

Great Head-to-Head action! Sorry if I got any scores wrong.

• Baller

Was a great event, and surprising good turnout despite little to no advertising. I just saw a brief post about it that swiss ski school posted on facebook, but they didn't even say who was competing. I got that word of mouth.

And not sure whether its been official or not, I know some speculation has been discussed here.....but CP was on a Mapple and looking good.

• Baller
I think last year they did this on a weekly or biweekly basis once the season got going on Thursday nights. I know there is an invite tournament at Isle of Lake Hancock on Thursday and Friday, so maybe they moved it just for this week? Also, there is another invite on Saturday and Sunday at Drew Ross's lake which is on the same property as Isle of Lake Hancock. These are both record tournaments that will be well represented.

• Baller
@DanE Today and Tomorrow at Hancock, not sure of the times but probably all day. It is 3 event. Saturday and Sunday at Drew's might just be slalom, maybe trick....no jump. They are listed on the USA Waterski site.