Time to try -32....Tips?

• Baller

I am making back to back -22's then 2 to 3 -28's just about every set so I figured I should try some -32's. I do have a 'progressor line' with the 30 loop....forgo or try it first?

Main things to focus on at -32 and how does it compare to -28 apart from the obvious increase in intensity?

@cragginshred - Focus on getting wide at gates and coming under the line sooner. You should have direction set to 1 ball and come under the line before first wake. At 22 and 28 you can get away with being narrow at the gates but with 32 and on...You have to really make sure your gates are efficient to not load the boat.

Are you using speed control?

• Members

32 is pretty much the same as 28, just more fun. Perhaps less forgiving of major mistakes. Just stay strong through the wakes, stay connected off of them, and enjoy the swing. 32 is a lot of fun. No need for cheater loop.

The next step to 35 is a noticeably bigger step; one where a cheater loop could be helpful.

• Baller
Gate height and handle control off the second wake and 32 will come quickly. Definitely a fun line, 28 is an intro to swing but 32 is the first time you can really ride it up the boat. 35 is a much bigger jump but so much fun too.

• Baller

Good stuff guys!

Funny thing is although I am not stroking -28 I actually get on the tail less there than at -22

The other thing is -22 slowed down immensely with much easier mellow passes once I started skiing -28

My thought is getting the taste of the -32 swing and intensity will subsequently slow the -28 passes as a side benefit.